Please contact us if you cannot find an answer to your question.
1 . You book an Intake session.
2. You receive an email confirmation of your booking and then I follow up with an Intake form (it saves time to have it before our first meeting, so we don’t need to cover basics and make the most out of our time together).
3. We meet and get to know each other in a 25 minute Intake meeting where I will also share some frameworks with you. We will decide whether it makes sense and it feels right for us to work together on achieving your goals and/or dealing with a challenging situation.
4. If we both feel that we want to work on it together, we schedule our coaching session(s) and get to work.
5. During our coaching sessions you receive a set of tools and techniques to help you navigate challenges and achieve your goals. You build your personal growth plan and a checklist and we agree on a timeline.
6. We schedule integration session - quick follow up sync(s) to help you stay on track and provide support and guidance as you apply the learnings.
7. We review the results (and compare pre- and -post assessments) .
Coaching is an interactive experience where we discover your goals and your passions and use them to help you travel down a path to the life you want.
100%! What happens in our sessions stays in our sessions, just like seeing a therapist.
The time that your coaching process will take depends on the complexity of your goals and your commitment and openness to your process.
I strive for results after each coaching session, even a small change or a step in the right direction can impact the whole trajectory of your journey.
Email me your situation and I’ll get back to you. Chances are, we might figure something out.
We can start with 3 buckets of reasons. And if you need more, please email me. :-)
- 22 years of business experience, managing work-life balance
- 15 years coaching amazing human beings @Google.
- 14 years of teaching, facilitating and training teams and individuals.
- 11 years of being a parent.
- 10 years of building teams, leading and managing them @ Google.
- 5 years of teaching coaching to managers @Google.
- 2 Masters Degrees, various certificates of achievements.
Here I would recommend reading quotes, reviews and feedback from people I’ve coached and worked with. Your success is my reward. My focus is on the results.
3. Values and passion.
I believe in the “Learn. Earn.Return” model. I was lucky enough in my life to have access to amazing learning opportunities - whether through my "stretching" life experiences (immigration, divorce, motherhood, several miscarriages, building career, managing difficult and competing priorities in life etc.) or through the wonderful resources that were available to me (at Apple, at Google, at Esalen Institute, in 4 great Universities and multiple post graduate courses and trainings). I've been coaching folks inside Google and now, I'd like to bring my knowledge, expertise, tools and more to other people who might benefit from them.
A good example is a Life Transition.
- a transition to getting a job (I have interviewed 100+ applicants at Google, I can help with your resume, with preparation for interviews, with negotiations, with actual transition and adjustment etc. )
- a transition to parenting (when is the right time to become a mother? What do I need to consider? How to prepare? What about all my fears and concerns? How to manage this with my partner? How to figure out this transition with my work? Etc)
- a transition from being a mother to being a working-mother (what about all this guilt? how to manage different priorities of family and work? How not to lose myself and my mind? How to establish boundaries? What about my partner? Etc)
- transition from an individual contributor to a manager (How to do this? What are the tools available to me? How to establish my credibility with my peers? How to draw with “impostor” syndrome? Etc)
- transition from a manager to a manager of managers/senior leadership role (how to not micromanage? How to coach others? How to set a vision and strategy? How to inspire? How to find my leadership style? how to think “bigger”? Etc)
And many more. :-)
I’ve coached both women and men successfully. I do however have a strong passion for helping women in particular.